Hello and welcome to my page. My name is Mimi. I am an eleven year old girl living in Australia. My favorite foods are mostly sweets! My favorite color is white. I like reading books and mangas, using the internet, making graphics and more! I like anime too, but my favorites are Naruto, One Piece, Higurashi, Umineko, K-On!, Shugo Chara, Bleach, Pokemon, Chobitts, Toradora, Ouran, Fruits Basket and a lot more! Well on the other hand, I have some dislikes too. I don't want to talk about them. I've always wanted to visit England and Paris. I want to see the Eiffel Tower and the Big Ben. My ambition is to become an Author one day.(I wrote one story already) Also one thing, I like to do are cosplays. I already cosplayed some anime characters.(Haruhi, Rin, Shikamaru and Amu) Its enjoyable, but tiring though. You have to change and change. Anyways!
Login or register to add мιмιcнαииϰƉ as your friend!
Before we start:
- Make sure you keep a copy of the original picture you are working on
- Make sure you're working in RGB mode ( if you're not, a rainbow square will be shown next to the redo button )
- Prepare everything on the image, then save a copy of it so you can re-open it again.
1. Open up your image in Photofiltre.
2. Select the Magic Wand Tool ( it's above the paint bucket tool ).
> The Tolerance is the amount you want selected. Say if you put it on 70, then what you want to be glittered will overlap. I suggest anywhere between 5 - 35 cause it's good xD
> Colour ( or color =_= ) is basically an easier way to select the same colour you want glittered. But it has it's down sides with the Tolerance xD
3. Adjust your settings and then select the part you want glittered on the image. Little moving ants will appear on the selected part.
4. Head up to Filter>Noise>Add Noise and check the uniform box and drag the pointer up to you're desired number. If you want a light one, go from 30 - 50. If you want a heavy one, go fro 70-100. Then press 'okay'.
5. Repeat the steps on the image until you covered everything that you want glittered.
6. Now, save this image as a seperate from the original. And number it aswell, cause you're gonna need those numbers.
7. Repeat steps 1 - 6 about 2 times so we get a fluent glitter pattern going. Though, when you get up to step 4, always change the number ONE up or ONE down.
Eg, First image is 52. Second is 53. Third is 54. ( sorry if you don't get it >_< ).
Don't forget to number the images in order.
> Make sure you save these files as PNG or GIF ( I recommend PNG though ) otherwise you're glitter will look terrible.
8. Now you have about three images with noise added to them, now we will head to lunapic.com ( yup, it's clickable ).
9. Once your at the homepage, you'll see a few things. Where it says 'Upload an image to begin', click on 'Click here to add more files for Animations or Collages' and now these numbers will come in handy.
The first upload bar, select browse and search for the image you labeled 1. Don't click the upload button yet.
The second upload bar ( it says 2. on the side ), select browse again and search for the image you labeled 2.
The third upload bar, select browse and search for the image you labeled 3.
Now you can click 'upload now'.
10. Once it's uploaded, you will find the animation a bit slow. To speed the process, go to Animation>Frame Timing.
11. Where it says 'After Frame <insert number>' type in a number between 0-100. I recommend any number between 10 - 20. Otherwise you won't get a good result.
12. Repeat that step with each frame, forget about the Loops and leave it 0. Then click 'set timing'. If you're unhappy with the results, just go back and do it again.
13. Now the final step is saving it, so head to File>Save Image. Select 'Save as GIF' and not any other format otherwise it won't animate.